Hey there player, if you’re on this page you’re probably looking for an updated Touhou Lost Word tier list, and guess what? That’s exactly what you’re going to find below.
You see, we know that it’s a bit tough to pick the best characters in Touhou Lost Word, since there are so many of them (over 100), you’re probably confused about which ones to use in your team.
Well, worry not, because that’s exactly what we’re trying to answer today with our Touhou Lost Word tier list, where we have ranked every character in the game according to their base stats, abilities, and firepower.
I’m going to show you the tier list in a second, but before we do that, let’s quickly take a look at some explanations about what the ranks mean in our Touhou Lost Word tier list:
Touhou Lost Word Tier List Rankings Explanation
- Tier S+ Touhou Lost Word (OP characters) — Tier S+ friends are the most powerful and they are capable of eliminating threats with insane damage output, providing aid and defending their allies, and achieving victory. These top-tier friends can clear any content that you throw at them.
- Tier S Touhou Lost Word (Solid characters) — They’re not quite in the S+ tier, but these characters are still pretty solid. They may not be flawless, but they can do exceptionally well in battles—especially if you use them right.
- Tier A Touhou Lost Word (Great characters) — The A-tier characters are solid, dependable allies. They have strong offensive and defensive capabilities, and their skills allow them to help other party members. They may require more attention and resources than S or S+ tier heroes, but they won’t let you down.
- Tier B Touhou Lost Word (Good characters) — Here are some good but average characters that can add a lot to your team. These characters are not going to carry you as the higher-tier ones do, but they still have great abilities and a good kit. These characters shouldn’t be ignored.
- Tier C Touhou Lost Word (Below Average) — We ranked these characters below average in our Touhou Lost Word list. Why? Well, because they’re simply not as useful or powerful as other units. They lack abilities and offensive/defensive capabilities, but they can still be of use if you don’t have other ones to play with.
- Tier D Touhou Lost Word (Weak characters)— We think that these are currently the weakest characters in the game for this meta. They are either outdated or they don’t offer anything of value to warrant a spot in your team roster. So our suggestion is to avoid playing with these units if you want to go far in Touhou LostWord.
Now that we’ve covered how characters are ranked, let’s take a look at the our Touhou Lost Word tier list.
Touhou Lost Word Tier List – Best Characters In This Meta
Alright this is what you came here to see, so without further ado, here are the best characters in Touhou Lost Word. Use them to create the greatest team possible and clear Gensokyo from the bad guys.
Ranked from the best to worst, we’re starting off our Touhou Lost Word tier list with the most powerful characters in the game the S+ ones:
Touhou Lost Word Tier S+ Characters
Touhou Lost Word Tier S Characters
Touhou Lost Word Tier A Characters
Touhou Lost Word Tier B Characters
Tier C Characters
- Luna Child
Tier D Characters
- Lily White
- Star Sapphire
- Sunny Milk
Well, that’s about it really, as you can see, the best characters in Touhou Lost Word are probably not a surprise for the veteran players, but at the moment we also think that S+ and S tier characters are the best in the game in this version.
Of course, the global version of Touhou Lost Word is still behind the Japanese one, and so with upcoming patches coming to the game, and new characters being added, we’re sure that this tier list will change drastically.
But don’t worry, though, all you have to do is bookmark this page, and keep an eye on it because we’re going to try and keep it updated as much as possible with the latest game meta.
Want more in-depth information on how we have created our Touhou LostWord tier list? Here you go:
Related content: Disney Mirrorverse tier list
How We Created This Tier List?
We take many things into consideration when making our tier lists, including our own experiences playing the games and those shared by other players.
And even though these character rankings are intended for the global version, we have also taken a sneak peek at what’s coming from the Japanese version.
Still, we understand that no tier list is 100% accurate and we’re not claiming this one is either. But we do think that it’s a good representation of the current meta and how characters perform in battle.
If you have any suggestions or feedback about our Touhou Lost Word tier list, please leave a comment below. You can also share your tips with us! Rest assured that we will take them into consideration next time that we update this page.
Read similar content: Dislyte tier list
What is Touhou Lost Word?
Touhou Lost Word is a free-to-play anime RPG that was developed by NextNinja and published by Good Smile Company.
The Touhou Lost Word mobile game was first released in Japan on April 30, 2020, with the global version of the game being launched a year later on May 11, 2021. The Chinese version of the game was released on September 30, 2021.
Touhou Lost Word Gameplay & Features
The game is a fantasy side-scroller RPG that takes place in a world called Gensokyo. It’s a place filled with interesting characters, ranging from Gods to Vampires and Youkai, they all have their own distinctive looks and story.
As a hero-collector gacha game that’s similar to NieR Reincarnation and Counterside, you will have to form a team of the best characters that you can get in order to rid the world of the dark and evil forces.
Touhou Lost Word combat is fast-paced and even though it is a JRPG it’s not slow and boring at all, in fact, it resembles bullet hell games.
There are over 100+ characters that you can choose from in this anime game, most are from the Touhou Project, but there are also many units that are completely unique and original only to the Touhou LostWord title.
Oh, and bonus points: each of these characters features an amazing voice credit to various anime voice-over actors.
But with so many characters (also known as friends) to choose from, some players struggle to keep up with the meta and are wondering which are the best to use in their team.
Well, with our Touhou Lost Word tier list above we hope that we provided some additional insight to help you put together a team that can take on every boss and wave of enemies that the game throws at you.
Touhou Lost Word Reviews
Players have rated Touhou Lost Word with 4 out of 5 stars on Google Play, and 4.5 / 5 on the Apple Store. These are some great review ratings, and it means that the community are liking the game and don’t mind the updates.
Still, a couple of players are reporting problems with the game freezing during battles, but that’s only on a couple of Android devices, and it’s nothing too widespread.
Oh and as we mentioned previously, the game is a gacha collector, after all, so it can become slightly P2W (pay-to-win), especially if you want to get the best characters from our Touhou Lost Word tier list and get all the cute costumes for them.
Hi friends,— Touhou LostWord (@touhouLW_Global) July 15, 2022
Ruins of Memory: The Heat of My Fingertips is now in-game!📖
Read Remilia Scarlet (L80)’s own scenario through『Explore』>『Event』and get a powerful ★5 Story Card, The Heat of My Fingertips!#touhouLW pic.twitter.com/fFQfCruoe5
But the game can very well be enjoyed by free to play players, and we think it’s better that way, even though you have to grind a little more to get the heroes and items you want, you get to spend more time in the game which is nice.
What do you think about our Touhou Lost Word tier list? Rate it below.