If you’re a fan of cute anime gacha RPGs then Idle Huntress is the right title for you. Still, with so many characters available, it’s hard to know which units to use for your team. Luckily for you, our Idle Huntress tier list will help you with that.
On this page, we have created a general Idle Huntress tier list that you can use as a guide to make decisions when it comes to what units to add or remove from your team.
Idle Huntress is a JRPG featuring over 100+ cute anime characters that you can collect and recruit. Also known as huntresses, they are waiting for your visit so they can join your team in the fight against evil forces!
Sure, having tons of characters to collect and unlock is always rewarding, especially when you summon a rare one. But you know what’s more rewarding than that? Winning battles.
You can’t win too many games and go deep into the content without using some serious firepower in your team. In order to do that you need to know what are the best Idle Huntress characters to use in your team.
Ready to check out our Idle Huntress tier list? Let’s get started, first with a very short explanation of our rankings.
Idle Huntress Tier List Rankings Explained
- Tier S+ Idle Huntress Characters – THE MOST POWERFUL UNITS
- Tier S Idle Huntress characters – Best Huntresses in the game right now. Highly OP in every team and can clear any content with ease. Try and get these Idle Huntress units first and fully upgrade them.
- Tier A Idle Huntress characters – Also very good Idle Huntress characters that can excel in every type of battle, although they lack a bit of extra power that the S tier ones have they are still great in this current game meta.
- Tier B Idle Huntress characters – These are your average Idle Huntress units, they aren’t awesome but they aren’t that bad either. They are just in the middle. You can use them for any type of content (PVE and PVP) but don’t expect to outperform the higher-tier characters.
- Tier C Idle Huntress characters – Below average units that aren’t really that great. But they can still be used especially if you provide them with more support from other characters and build them up like that. Still, if you don’t have anything better to fill a particular character role, then go ahead and use these.
- Tier D Idle Huntress characters – Weak characters that shouldn’t be really added to your Idle Huntress team unless you have no one else to use or you’re just starting out. It’s best to avoid these units if you want to have an easy game with lots of wins and content progression.
Alright, now that we are finished with the explanation for each tier rank, let’s go ahead and actually take a look at the Idle Huntress tier list.
Idle Huntress Tier List – Best characters in this meta
Let’s firstly take a look at the best characters in Idle Huntress for PvE. We have ranked them from the best (S-tier) to the weakest (C-tier) accordingly:
So as you can see, the best Idle Huntress characters for PvE are:
- Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
- Don Quixote
- Honda Tadakatsu
- Hua Tuo
- Huang Zhong
- Izumo no Okuni
- Robin Hood
- Takenaka Shigeharu
- Zhen Ji
This being a general Idle Huntress tier list means that the above characters are good in PVE as well as in PVP content.
Some are better than others and have specific uses for their unique abilities, but overall these are the best units that you can get in Idle Huntress at the moment.
We recommend you get your hands on some of these units as fast as possible and upgrade them and add them to your team as they will be a nice addition and can save the day whenever you needed the most.
But since the game is pretty new, as it was released earlier this year, chances are that new huntresses will get added to the game and the old characters will either get buffed or nerfed. And with that comes meta changes and new Idle Huntress character rankings.
We’ll try to keep this Idle Huntress tier list updated and viable with every new patch and game meta. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back often to see if the rankings changed.
Related: Valkyrie Connect Tier List
How We Created This Tier List?
We have developed our own methodology for creating tier lists, so naturally, we follow the same steps when making one—such as examining each character’s skill set and adjusting their ranking based on its usefulness in the current meta.
So we did the same when it came the time to create this Idle Huntress tier list. first, we played the game ourselves and tried to unlock and get access to as many huntresses as possible.
After getting a feel for the game and playing it for a while we have also wanted to learn from other players’ experiences, so we have checked what others are using to dominate the game’s content including the PvP Arena.
Idle Huntress has many characters, each with its own unique skill set and attributes—meaning that there’s a character for every play style.
We understand that personal bias comes into play when it comes to creating character rankings and because of this, we don’t claim that our Idle Huntress tier list is 100% accurate for every player.
If you have any suggestions, please let us know in the comments below and we’ll take your feedback into account when making future updates to this list.
Related: Idle Heroes Tier List
What is Idle Huntress?
Idle Huntress is a gacha JRPG mobile game that was released earlier this year in 2022. The game was developed and published by BluStar Games Limited and it is available for free on both iOS and Android devices.
There are a lot of things that you can do in Idle Huntress, such as:
- Collecting over 100+ characters
- Unlocking Huntress stories (by socializing with them)
- Creating your own guild or joining an existing one
- Challenge the Guild Boss
- Different elements for your units: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Light, and Dark.
- AFK rewards (Get free loot even if you don’t play the game)
- and a lot more awesome stuff that you can do to conquer the Dragon realm.
But since there are so many characters available for you to collect and utilize in your team, players have a difficult time deciding between them.
To help you with that, we have created this general Idle Huntress tier list for PvE and PvP so that you can have an easier time selecting your units. We’ve also put together a list of Idle Huntress codes that players can redeem to claim free rewards.
This means that unlocking new characters will be a bit challenging, either it’s going to be time-consuming or expensive (if you decide to actually spend real money on the game).
Because of that, some players have complained about the drop / summon rates and the difficulty of obtaining new units. Still, the game is not that bad, and if we take a look at the review ratings, it’s actually scored pretty high compared to other similar games.
Idle Huntress Reviews from Players
This means that overall the game is enjoyable, and even if you play the game as a free-to-play player, it’s still not that bad and you can have an awesome time.
Hopefully, our Idle Huntress tier list will give you some ideas of what are the best characters to use for your team in this current meta.
What’s your opinion about our Idle Huntress tier list? Rate it below!