Looking for an updated Brown Dust tier list for 2022? Well, you’re in the right spot then, because that’s exactly what you’re going to find below. Check out which are the current best Brown Dust characters through our rankings.
Oh, by the way, Brown Dust has recently changed their name to Brave Nine, so we might use both of those names in this article. Although we still call it Brown Dust, we’ve used both names when creating this article simply because veteran players have known it as Brown Dust and the new ones call it Brave Nine.
But before we get into it, here’s a quick explanation of what each tier represents for the characters that we have ranked in our Brave Nine tier list.
Brown Dust Tier List Ranking Meaning:
- Brave Nine S Tier List – These are your best Brown Dust characters in this current meta. They are OP (overpowered) in any team comp. and they can single-handedly turn the tides of a battle. You should prioritize and upgrade these before others.
- Brave Nine A Tier List – Slightly less powerful than tier S, these Brave Nine characters are still very good and can be used in all battles and game modes with confidence.
- Brave Nine B Tier List – These are your average Brown Dust mercenaries, they are neither great nor bad, but they can still get the job done, although you shouldn’t upgrade these heroes too much.
- Brave Nine C Tier List – Moving down the list we have the C-tier Brown Dust characters. They are slightly worse than the B-tier ones, and you should only play and use them in your team comp. if you absolutely have no other character to play with.
- Brave Nine D Tier List – These are Brown Dust’s worst-performing characters. Only use these if you’re a beginner just starting out and you don’t have anything else to use.
Brave Nine Tier List – S TIER CHARACTERS
Brown Dust Tier List – A Tier Characters
Brown Dust Tier List – B Tier Characters
How We Created This Brave Nine Tier List
We do a lot of research before we publish any of our tier lists for games. This means that we like to play the game ourselves and experience it firsthand.
In addition to that, we also check what other players are using in-game in order to dominate across all areas of content, along with feedback from places like the Official Brave Nine discord server, their Facebook page, or from Brave Nine’s Reddit community.
With that being said, this Brave Nine tier list is simply our opinion, and some players might have their own version of rankings for these characters. And that’s okay, after all, we’re all unique and different and we have our own playstyle.
Also with every new update that Brave Nine receives, some of these rankings might change, according to the nerfs or buffs that the characters might get.
Still, if you have any feedback or tips about this Brave Nine tier list, you can either rate it down below or leave us a comment.
What is Brave Nine?
Brave Nine, formerly known as Brown Dust, is a gacha mobile tactical RPG that was developed by GameOn and published by NEOWIZ. The game was released on May 24, 2017, and it’s available on Android and iOS.
Brave Nine is a pretty generic gacha, to be honest, but it does have some nice features such as:
Fantastic Artwork and 2D Design
The game has some impressive artwork and visual design going on with great attention to detail, especially during skill combos. It’s cute, fun, and easy to the eyes so that you can enjoy playing Brave Nine for hours on end.
Brave Nine: Plenty of Characters
There are plenty of characters to choose from to form the best Brave Nine team comp. But before you form your team we recommend you take a look at our Brave Nine tier list above.
Lots of Things To Do
You have over 1400+ stages in Brave Nine that you can go through, and in addition to that, you have your usual guild content, PvP (Battle Arena against other players), an Evil Castle that you can climb for awesome rewards, and fresh events going on all the time.
Brave Nine Reviews From Players
These are some good rating scores, and in general, the players are happy with the way the game is designed and how easy and intuitive the gameplay is.
However, although the combat is pretty easy to control, there is a somewhat learning curve when it comes to abilities and creating the best strategies to win your battles. But that makes sense since this is a tactical strategy RPG.
Another reason why some players might rate the game lower is because of the gacha system and the drop rates.
Similar to other mobile games out there that incorporate gacha such as Illusion Connect or Call of Antia, you will have to get really lucky with your summons if you want to get your hands on the best Brave Nine mercenaries.
Of course P2P (pay to play) players are simply going to spend a lot more money on the game until they get the heroes that they want, this means that the Brown Dust F2P players are going to progress at a slower pace.
What do you think about our Brave Nine tier list? Give us a rating or leave us a comment below. Oh, and you can also like MetaTierList on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest gaming news and game tier lists.