You’re probably looking for a Battle Cats tier list—and you’ve come to the right place. This is our take on the best cats in Battle Cats at this current moment, fresh off of its newest update!
Even though the game has been released back in 2012, Battle Cats is continuing to be a very popular and cute tower defense game enjoyed by millions of players all around the world.
But with over 670 cats to choose from (yep you’ve read that right), it can be difficult to form the best team that can take over the world and expand the Empire of Cats.
So with that in mind, we have decided to create this Battle Cats tier list to help new players (and veterans alike) get a sense of what are the best cat units in Battle Cats currently.
Before we get started properly with the Battle Cats tier list though, let me quickly explain to you a couple of things about our tier system and what each rank represents.
Battle Cats Tier List Rankings Explained
- Tier S Battle Cats Units – These are the best cat units, usually, these are the rarest ones that you can get in Battle Cats. You can use these uber cats for everything and create the best team to take over the world with your Empire of Cats. Highly usable in any type of content. Get these kittens immediately.
- Tier A Battle Cats Units – Great Battle Cat units that are formidable just about in any battle. While they lack some of the extra oomph that the S-Tier cats have, they are still awesome and good to have on your team.
- Tier B Battle Cats Units – Good cats that require a little bit of support from the other units in the team in order to make them shine. Still they are relatively easy to get and they’re not bad at all, just a little less powerful than the A and S tier cat units.
- Tier C Battle Cats Units – These are the average cats of the game. While they’re not that great, they are still very decent and can be of use situationally, although they will need extra support.
- Tier D Battle Cats Units – Below-average cats that shouldn’t really be in your team, unless you really have no other cat unit that’s better to use.
- Tier E Battle Cats Units – Weak cat units that have no place in the current game meta. Should probably avoid playing with these cats.
Alright, so now that we’ve got that covered, let’s go and take a look at the actual Battle Cats tier list.
Battle Cats Tier List – Best Uber Cats In The Game
Here is our Battle Cats tier list for the latest patch. We have ranked every character according to their rarity, strengths and abilities:
Well, there you have it, all the Battle Cats characters ranked. Which are the best cats in the game currently?
It depends, the meta always shifts whenever a new patch get’s introduced to the game. But we always strive to update this Battle cats tier list whenever a new update goes live.
This Battle Cats tier list is focused only on the rarest and uber cat units. Obviously, there are over 600 cats to choose from so a tier list involving all the cats will be cat-astrophically hard to do (pun intended 🙂 ).
Read similar content: Disney Mirrorverse tier list.
How We Created This Battle Cats Tier List?
Our goal is to create tier lists that will be helpful for players around the world.
We that in mind, we have used a three-step process to create this tier list. First, we played the game ourselves and tried to unlock and test as many cat units that we could get our hands on.
Secondly, we wanted to learn what works best for other players, so we looked at the strategies used by top content creators.
But remember that Battle Cats is a huge game, which means there’s always something new to learn about the characters and how they work. You might find yourself collecting some cats you don’t use much anymore if an update turns them into baddies or just plain weaklings!
Even though this is just our opinion, we think it reflects the current Battle Cats meta well. If you disagree with some of these placements, feel free to leave us a comment below and then rate this page.
Related: Artery Gear Tier List
What is Battle Cats?
The Battle Cats is a game that was released on November 15, 2012 by PONOS. Battle Cats is released on iOS, Android, Nintendo 3DS and Switch devices.
It’s a tower defense game, where the player creates an army of cats to fight off an enemy invasion.
The player uses their cat army to protect their base from being destroyed by the enemies that attack it.
This can be done by building towers and upgrading them, as well as deploying some of your cats in battle.
The player also has access to upgrades for their cats, which can make them stronger or give them new abilities.
Battle Cats Reviews From Players
The game has a very high score review rating on Google Play (4.6 out of 5) as well as on the App Store (4.5 / 5). This means that the millions of players that have downloaded Battle Cats are pretty much happy and content with the way the game works and the updates that it gets.
However the only downsides and a few bad reviews are about the gacha system. And we totally understand that, as Battle Cats is similar to Guardian Tales and Cookie Run Kingdom, and that means that getting the character that you really want for your team can be very difficult or expensive.
But then again there are a ton of events created by the developers that give free to play players a chance to collect uber cats.
So if you want to expand your uber cats collection in Battle Cats then be on the lookout for events such as these:
Get higher Uber Rare drop rates and exclusive heroes during limited edition capsule event UBERFEST, this weekend in #BattleCats!— PONOS (@PONOS_EN) August 5, 2022
On between 8/5 (11am) and 8/8 (10:59am) in #TheBattleCats pic.twitter.com/mOOuQhsZaS
Overall Battle Cats is an awesome and chill game that you can have fun in for a long time and you don’t even have to spend a dime to make it far into the content.
Hopefully our Battle Cats tier list helped you into giving you some ideas of what are the best uber and legendary rare cats that you should focus on for your team.
What’s your opinion on our Battle Cats tier list? You can rate it below!