Welcome to our Honkai Star Rail codes article! Here, we’ll provide you with the latest and active codes that you can redeem for in-game freebies, as well as instructions on how to redeem them. Keep reading to stay up-to-date on all the latest codes and maximize your rewards in Honkai Star Rail.
Honkai Star Rail is the latest action RPG developed by HoYoverse that has taken the mobile gaming world by storm. If you’re looking for ways to get ahead in the game without spending real money, then you’re in luck! One of the best ways to earn free in-game items is by redeeming Honkai Star Rail codes.
In this article, we’ll be taking a closer look at what these codes are and how you can redeem them to get valuable rewards. So, get ready to boost your gameplay experience without breaking the bank!
Active Working Codes
- STARRAILGIFT – Get 50x Stellar Jade, 10k Credits and other items
- HSRVER10XEDLFE – Redeem to get 50x Stellar Jade and 10k Credits
- HSRGRANDOPEN1 – Claim 100x Stellar Jade, 50k Credits (expires April 30)
- HSRGRANDOPEN2 – Get 100x Stellar Jade, Traveler’s Guide (until April 30)
- HSRGRANDOPEN3 – 100x Stellar Jade, Refined Aether (Valid until April 30)
Expired HSR Codes
Below you can find a list of codes for HSR that are no longer valid, we just list them here to keep a record of past releases and track the rewards given out:
- There are currently no expired codes
How to Redeem Honkai Star Rail Codes
If you’re looking to redeem codes for Honkai Star Rail and get free in-game items, you can easily do so by following these quick and simple steps:
- Open the game on your device
- Go to the main menu section
- Tap on your character avatar and then on the “Redemption Code“
- Copy and paste the code and hit redeem
- Claim your rewards from the in-game mailbox
You can also redeem HRS codes online through the official HoyoVerse Honkai Star Rail redemption site, all you have to do is:
- Log in and choose your server
- Copy/paste a code from the list above
- Hit redeem
- Check the in-game mailbox for free rewards.
But for you to receive free items from these codes you need to make sure that you have copied them correctly (as they are written here) and don’t add any other characters or empty spaces, oh and they also have to be valid, meaning not expired.
What are Honkai Star Rail Codes?
Looking for some cool Honkai Star Rail swag? You can use special keywords that are called codes in order to get freebies in-game. So you can redeem HSR codes and get your hands on some fantastic free items like stellar jade that you can use to get new characters and credits for useful items!
How to get more Honkai Star Rail codes?
If you’re looking to score some extra Honkai Star Rail codes, you’re in luck! There are actually several ways to get your hands on them, here are 3 different ways:
- Follow the official social media accounts of Honkai Star Rail. The developers often release new codes on their social media accounts such as Twitter and Facebook, so follow them to stay updated.
- Join the official Honkai Star Rail Discord server. The server is a great place to interact with other players and stay updated on the latest news and updates. The developers often release new codes in the server as well.
- Bookmark this page and check back frequently. We will update this page as soon as new codes are released, so be sure to check back often.
You should also keep an eye out for Hoyoverse’s code releases, which usually coincide with update livestreams, so be sure to tune in regularly and claim your rewards. With Honkai Star Rail, the fun never stops!
Honkai Star Rail codes are a great way to get free in-game items and enhance your gaming experience. We have listed all the active and expired codes, along with a step-by-step guide on how to redeem them.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check back frequently for new codes. Happy gaming!
No, each code can only be redeemed once per account.
Each code has an expiration date, which we have listed in the article.
Some codes may have expired or reached their usage limit. We will update the article as soon as we receive new codes.