If you’re looking for an updated Clash Royale tier list, look no further! Here we’ll show you our rankings of the best cards in Clash Royale for the season 37 meta.
Clash Royale is a fun game that combines tower defense and real-time strategy in a perfect blend. The game requires you to build a defense deck or attack deck using different troop cards, to then face off against other players in the arena.
But with so many cards available, how do you know which ones are best to use to build your deck? Well, our Clash Royale tier list is here to answer that question.
But before we introduce you to the best cards in Clash Royale, let’s talk about the definitions of each tier rank in the game.
Clash Royale Tier List Ranking Meaning
- Tier S Clash Royale (BEST cards) – Here are the most powerful cards in Clash Royale. These should be your focus when building your deck.
- Tier A Clash Royale (Good cards) – These troop cards are also pretty popular this season and for a good reason. While they’re not as OP as the S-tier ones, they’re still pretty good in all the arena matchmaking modes, even tournament play.
- Tier B Clash Royale (Average cards) – These cards can be useful if you don’t have access to ones that are ranked higher, but they may not be as effective. They might not win you that many battles though.
- Tier C Clash Royale (Weak cards) – These are your average Clash Royale cards. They aren’t the best, but if you work on your strategy and pair them with some good cards, you’ll be able to get a few wins every now and then.
Now that I’ve explained how to interpret the tier list, let’s explore the Clash Royale tier list.
January 2nd, 2022: Made changes to our Clash Royale tier list.
Clash Royale Tier List – Season 37 Meta (February 2024)
The best cards in Clash Royale are those that can be used in a variety of situations and have a high average value. So let’s check them out:
Clash Royale Tier List – S Tier
These cards are the most versatile and effective ones in the game, and you should try to get them as soon as possible if you want to play competitively.
|Clash Royale Cards – Best Troops
Recommended CCG content: Best Marvel Snap Cards
Clash Royale Tier List – A Tier
While not as OP in this meta as the S-Tier ones, these Clash Royale cards are still pretty good in pretty much all of the arena modes.
|Clash Royale Cards – A Tier (Good)
Similar game: Brawl Stars Tier List
Clash Royale Tier List – B Tier
These are your average Clash Royale cards. They aren’t that great but also not a total letdown.
So while you can still use them in your plays (for example in bait decks), don’t expect too many wins.
|Clash Royale Cards – B Tier (Average)
Similar content: Clash of Clans Meta
Clash Royale Tier List – C Tier
In our opinion we think that these are the worst Clash Royale cards in this season meta. Again, while they can be used situational in some decks here and there, it’s highly unlikely that you will have a high win percentage using these.
|Clash Royale Cards – C Tier (Weak)
Conclusion: Best Cards in Clash Royale
A few words about some of the best troops and champion cards in the current Clash Royale meta:
1. Mega Knight/Mega Minion – They have great stats and are very useful for defending against ground troops as well as taking down tanks.
2. Ice Wizard – The Ice Wizard can freeze troops on defense or attack, which makes him extremely versatile and useful at all levels of play.
3. Baby Dragon – This flying dragon is a great support card that can take out air units and deal splash damage to ground units. It also has pretty high HP for a level 5 card!
4. Fireball – A very versatile card that can be used to counter many other cards.
5. Electro Wizard – He is our go-to card for defending against rushes and attacks from buildings because his high DPS combined with his ability to stun enemies makes him incredibly useful when countering pushes from your opponent or defending your own push against theirs. He’s also great at taking down giant tanks like Golem or Pekka if they’re not backed up by any supporting troops like Minions or Goblins
Read more: Dislyte Tier List
How Was This Clash Royale Tier List Created?
We seek feedback from as many sources as possible when writing our tier lists, including our own experience playing the games, feedback from other players on communities such as the official Clash Royale Discord server, the community subreddit, and more.
So when it came time to create this Clash Royale tier list, our main focus was ranking the best cards in Clash Royale according to their effectiveness in the current meta and not how good they are in general.
This means that cards that are extremely powerful in certain decks might not be as high on this list.
Clash Royale is a game that’s all about strategy. You might have some good cards on your side, but if you don’t play them right, they might not be as effective.
In this Clash Royale tier list, we have shown you what we think are the best cards in this current season.
Clash Royale has an extremely high skill cap, so while you can use this tier list as a general guideline for what cards are good, it’s important to remember that there are plenty of other factors that determine the strength of a card.
For example: If your opponent is using their Musketeer to take out your Giant, then it won’t matter how strong your Giant is if it gets taken out by the Musketeer before it can do anything.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you should always try new cards out before deciding whether or not they deserve a spot on this list!
We’ll be updating this tier list regularly, so make sure you check back often!
If you find something that works well for you and isn’t listed here yet, let us know in the comments below and we will consider adding it to our next update!
Related content: Disney Mirrorverse tier list
What is Clash Royale?
Clash Royale is a free-to-play online strategy game by Supercell. It combines elements of card collecting and defense building with multiplayer battles. The game was released worldwide on March 2, 2016.
Clash Royale Gameplay
In the game, players collect and upgrade cards featuring Clash of Clans troops, spells, and defenses to create a powerful deck. The main goal is to destroy the opponent’s towers and win crowns in different arenas.
With over 100 troops to collect, players must form their own strategies and choose the right cards to create winning combinations. This is where we hope our Clash Royale tier list comes in handy, especially for new players.
Cards are divided into four categories: common, rare, epic, and legendary. To unlock them all you need to spend your gold coins or real money on chests that contain random card packs with one rare card guaranteed at least. Some of them require some special conditions before they can be unlocked for example taking part in challenges or reaching specific levels.
Clash Royale Reviews
The game scored a 4.4 out of 5 rating score on Google Play and a 4.6 rating (including Editor’s choice) on the App Store. This means that in general, the player base is happy with the game, the mechanics of it, the updates, and the look and feel of it.
While the game is fun, and provides a fast-paced and engaging gameplay, some players do believe that it’s a bit hard to get good cards these days, especially after the latest updates. While it’s not a fully P2W (pay-to-win) game, this can be an issue for some players, especially if they don’t want to grind too much.
Still, Clash Royale is a fun little game that provides hours of entertainment without requiring too much effort on your part. If you enjoy tower defense or strategy games like Ace Defender or Rise of Kingdoms then this game is definitely worth checking out!
Related Read: Rush Royale Tier List
What do you think about our Clash Royale tier list? Rate it below!